At our September 27th meeting, Dan Harris presented the proposed slate of Board of Directors for 2017 to our Membership.
In accordance with our Bylaws, we are publishing the proposed slate of Officers and Elected Board members for review by our Members prior to the October 25th meeting, at which time the proposed slate will be voted upon by our Membership. Appointed Board Members are appointed by the President and will not be voted upon at the beginning of the meeting. At the October meeting, we will also accept any nominations from the floor. All nominations made from the floor must carry with them the consent of the persons so nominated.
As we present these Board members, we would also like to take a moment to thank our current Board members who will be stepping down: Kevin Floyd and Karen Joseph. Both of these individuals have given an incredible amount of time to the Guild and we are very grateful for their service.
- Dan Harris – President
- Michael Joseph – Vice President/Director of Programs (also Chair of Education and Salon)
- Jeff Nelson – Vice President/Director of Membership (also Chair of Charities)
- Melanie Miller – Secretary (also Chair of People’s Choice)
- Carol Charbonneau – Treasurer (also Chair of Door Prizes)
Appointed Board Members (Appointed by President):
- Keely Deuschle – Website and Pro(b)log Editor (also Chair of Social Media)
- Tammy Czigan – FPP Delegate
- Open – Communications
Proposed General (Elected) Board Members:
- Pat Lowe – (assisting with Charities, People’s Choice, and Door Prizes)