Please plan to join us for a special evening as we welcome Robert Sargent presenting a mini-program, Personality Portraits: Capturing the Essence of Humanity.
Also during the evening, a live auction of Sweets and Treats! You will have the opportunity to bid on homemade decadent goodies and maybe even some useful photographic items. All proceeds to benefit JPPG. Don’t miss it!
Learn how to get a great expression without the standard request to “Smile” or “Say Cheese”… Cheese is for crackers! Robert will do a live photo shoot as he shares how you can get great expressions through having fun and talking with your client. This is a great way to get to know your client and capture your client’s true unique personality in a two dimensional still photograph.
Robert has been a Professional Photographer for over twenty years. He is considered by many to be a master at his trade and is regarded as a true “digital artist.” He has mentored other professional photographers in the art of lighting and posing techniques. He is a truly passionate photographer with an eye for beauty and capturing cherished moments in life.
- Founding Member, Past Officer, Past Board Member of Tampa Area Professional Photographers Association (TAPPA)
- Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) by Professional Photographers of America (PPA) Since 1998
- Florida Education Degree for Photography (FED)
- Florida Degree of Professional Excellence (FDPE)
- Internationally Published (Goldwell Magazine, Focus Magazine, Inspire Quarterly, Luxury Home Magazine, Digital Capture Magazine)
- Former Canon Freelancer for Canon Camera Corp
When and Where?
We meet at the Ramada Inn in Mandarin (I-295 and San Jose Blvd). Social time begins at 6:30pm with announcements and meeting beginning at 7:00pm. Members, don’t forget your 8×10 entry for People’s Choice. The categories are portrait and landscape. You may enter into one or both!
Not a JPPG Member? No Problem! You are welcome to attend and the cost is only $25/event. You may pay in advance (below) or at the door.
|$25 Guest Fee