We are pleased to present to you the 2018 JPPG Board of Directors, voted in at the October 24th meeting.
- Dan Harris – President
- Michael Joseph – Vice President
- Keely Deuschle – Vice President
- Carol Charbonneau – Treasurer
- Melanie Miller – Secretary
- Tammy Czigan – FPP Delegate
- Pat Lowe
- Ken Moran
- Dana Heisler
At our September 26th meeting, Keely Deuschle presented the proposed slate of Board of Directors for 2018 to our Membership.
In accordance with our Bylaws, we are publishing the proposed slate of Officers and Elected Board members for review by our Members prior to the October 24th meeting, at which time the proposed slate will be voted upon by our Membership. Appointed Board Members are appointed by the President and will not be voted upon at the beginning of the meeting. At the October meeting, we will also accept any nominations from the floor. All nominations made from the floor must carry with them the consent of the persons so nominated.
As we present these Board members, we would also like to take a moment to thank Jeff Nelson, our current Board member, who will be stepping down. Jeff has given an incredible amount of time to the Guild and we are very grateful for his service.
- President – Dan Harris
- 1st Vice President – Michael Joseph
- 2nd Vice President – Keely Deuschle
- Treasurer – Carol Charbonneau
- Secretary – Melanie Miller
Appointed Board Member (Appointed by President):
Proposed General (Elected) Board Members:
- Board Member – Pat Lowe
- Board Member – Ken Moran
- Board Member – Dana Heisler
As required by our organization’s bylaws, we are posting proposed changes to our bylaws for review by our Members. To view the proposed changes, please click here. (This requires Adobe Acrobat Reader which is a free download.)
Changes made include updates to membership categories, updates to Board member duties and responsibilities, clarification of guest fees, and general grammatical changes.
Save The Date!
Our Holiday Party & End of Year Awards Banquet is set for Thursday, December 8th at the Mediterrania Restaurant, located at 3877 Baymeadows Road, Jacksonville, on the corner of Baymeadows Road, just off of San Jose Blvd.
There will be a Social Hour with appetizers from 6pm-7pm. We’ll have a cash bar available for additional purchase, with beer and wine from $3-$6. Our party and dinner will kick off at 7 pm. You won’t want to miss it.
We are very excited to present all the End of Year Awards, two $300 scholarships for Florida School, and we’ll have a lot of awesome door prizes to give away!
You can sign up now by selecting the appropriate button below and choosing your meal. You will need to sign up before Monday, December 5th. The tickets for members are $30 each or 2 for $55. Non member rate for the dinner $40 each or 2 or $65.
Dinner Includes Choice Of:
- Roast Chicken – Roasted with Lemon, Olive Oil & Greek Spices; Comes with sautéed spinach and potatoes
- Lamb Exehico – Baked Lamb Shank with Fresh Onions, Tomatoes, Peppers, Feta Cheese & Greek Spices; comes with sauteed spinach and potatoes.
- Baked Tilapia – Stuffed with Spinach & Feta Cheese, topped with Lemon Sauce; comes with Rice Pilaf
- If you have any food allergies, they will accommodate you with Gluten Free or Vegan.
To purchase your tickets, please choose either a single ticket or a couple’s ticket below. For both, please select your dinner choice. If you require a special meal due to dietary restrictions, please select that option and email firstname.lastname@example.org with what type of meal you need.
Single Ticket Purchase: ($30)
Couples Ticket Purchase: ($55)
Single Ticket Purchase: ($40)
Couples Ticket Purchase: ($65)