Save The Date!
Our Holiday Party & End of Year Awards Banquet is set for Thursday, December 8th at the Mediterrania Restaurant, located at 3877 Baymeadows Road, Jacksonville, on the corner of Baymeadows Road, just off of San Jose Blvd.
There will be a Social Hour with appetizers from 6pm-7pm. We’ll have a cash bar available for additional purchase, with beer and wine from $3-$6. Our party and dinner will kick off at 7 pm. You won’t want to miss it.
We are very excited to present all the End of Year Awards, two $300 scholarships for Florida School, and we’ll have a lot of awesome door prizes to give away!
You can sign up now by selecting the appropriate button below and choosing your meal. You will need to sign up before Monday, December 5th. The tickets for members are $30 each or 2 for $55. Non member rate for the dinner $40 each or 2 or $65.
Dinner Includes Choice Of:
- Roast Chicken – Roasted with Lemon, Olive Oil & Greek Spices; Comes with sautéed spinach and potatoes
- Lamb Exehico – Baked Lamb Shank with Fresh Onions, Tomatoes, Peppers, Feta Cheese & Greek Spices; comes with sauteed spinach and potatoes.
- Baked Tilapia – Stuffed with Spinach & Feta Cheese, topped with Lemon Sauce; comes with Rice Pilaf
- If you have any food allergies, they will accommodate you with Gluten Free or Vegan.
To purchase your tickets, please choose either a single ticket or a couple’s ticket below. For both, please select your dinner choice. If you require a special meal due to dietary restrictions, please select that option and email firstname.lastname@example.org with what type of meal you need.
Single Ticket Purchase: ($30)
Couples Ticket Purchase: ($55)
Single Ticket Purchase: ($40)
Couples Ticket Purchase: ($65)
At our September 27th meeting, Dan Harris presented the proposed slate of Board of Directors for 2017 to our Membership.
In accordance with our Bylaws, we are publishing the proposed slate of Officers and Elected Board members for review by our Members prior to the October 25th meeting, at which time the proposed slate will be voted upon by our Membership. Appointed Board Members are appointed by the President and will not be voted upon at the beginning of the meeting. At the October meeting, we will also accept any nominations from the floor. All nominations made from the floor must carry with them the consent of the persons so nominated.
As we present these Board members, we would also like to take a moment to thank our current Board members who will be stepping down: Kevin Floyd and Karen Joseph. Both of these individuals have given an incredible amount of time to the Guild and we are very grateful for their service.
- Dan Harris – President
- Michael Joseph – Vice President/Director of Programs (also Chair of Education and Salon)
- Jeff Nelson – Vice President/Director of Membership (also Chair of Charities)
- Melanie Miller – Secretary (also Chair of People’s Choice)
- Carol Charbonneau – Treasurer (also Chair of Door Prizes)
Appointed Board Members (Appointed by President):
- Keely Deuschle – Website and Pro(b)log Editor (also Chair of Social Media)
- Tammy Czigan – FPP Delegate
- Open – Communications
Proposed General (Elected) Board Members:
- Pat Lowe – (assisting with Charities, People’s Choice, and Door Prizes)