Congratulations to PPSNF Member Kurt English, Kurt English Distinctive Photography, for recently earning the designation of a Certified Professional Photographer (CPP).
What is a Certified Professional Photographer?
As the leading certifying agency for imaging professionals, the Professional Photographic Certification Commission’s Certified Professional Photographer and Certified Evidence Photographer designations are recognized throughout the photographic industry. Those who have earned these certifications have passed a comprehensive written exam measuring their technical expertise, have successfully submitted their work to a panel of judges for review and approval, and adbide by a professional code of ethics.
A photographer must re-certify through the Professional Photographic Certification Commission to show that they are maintaining a high level of technical and artistic competency, assuring that their clients’ expectation of the standards of excellence are consistently being met.
When you see a photographer displaying Certified Professional Photographer seal, you can be sure that he or she is among the less than 3% of all imaging professionals who have successfully completed and maintained the requirements.
As of this post, the greater Jacksonville area has only 14 Certified Professional Photographers, 12 of which are PPSNF Members. Kurt joins other 11 other fellow PPSNF members who have also earned this designation
- Peggy McAteer, The Art Of Photography Peggy McAteer Photography
- Keely Deuschle, Mikkean Photography & Design
- Jennifer DeVore, Wedding by Jen
- Sherri Ebert, Sherri Ebert Photography
- Heidi Ecklor, HAE Photography
- Brenda Estes, Estes Photography
- Damon Fecitt, Damon Photography Inc
- Susan Michal, Susan Michal Photography
- Melissa Posey, Melissa Posey Photography
- Tammie Sybelnik, Amore Studio