Our first meeting of the year on January 23rd is with our own Kevin Floyd who will present 3D Lighting: Understanding light and how to make the light work for you. We invite you to hear from Kevin as he discusses:
- Things you didn’t know about light, that you can use.
- Will cover the 5 lighting patterns, short vs broad, quality of light, Size of light source.
- What makes light soft.
- Baffled by baffles?
- Light modifiers and how to make your own that DON’T look home made.
- Efficiency of Light
- Depth of light
- Light and Color NOT white balance
- Reflection and absorption
- Studio lighting indoors and out.
- Garage lighting
- Fashion Glamour lighting.
- Props humor and stories
- But wait there’s more…action packed and full of useful INFO.
When and Where?
We meet at the Ramada Inn in Mandarin (I-295 and San Jose Blvd). Social time begins at 6:30pm with announcements and meeting beginning at 7:00pm. Members, don’t forget your 8×10 entry for People’s Choice. The categories are portrait and landscape. You may enter into one or both!
Not a JPPG Member? No Problem! You are welcome to attend and the cost is only $25/event. You may pay in advance (below) or at the door.
|$25 Guest Fee