If You Don’t Get Layers, Get Lightroom!
Marty Grivjack (a FSA Adobe Photoshop Lightroom™ Instructor), is hosting a full-day Lightroom seminar in Jacksonville on Wednesday, April 25th. It will be held at Desktop Darkroom.
To register, please call Marty at 561-846-1237 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Full-day seminar fee is $82.
If you’ve been interested in understanding what Adobe Lightroom™ is all about, this is the program for you. Marty Grivjack, who has been teaching Lightroom™ since its debut in 2006, will explain how this robust made-for-photographers image editing system can revolutionize your photographic workflow, save post-processing time, and best of all, make you money!
Find out how easy it is to:
- Quickly white-balance every image, even if you don’t own a gray card
- Protect your valuable photo assets with copyright metadata and easy watermarking
- Quickly find and organize your images using simple collections and keywords
- Solve every-day location lighting issues using easy gradients
- Efficiently batch-process virtually any adjustment to every image that needs them
- Track EVERY image you take and edit you make while saving tons of drive space too
- Perform almost 95% of your editing in Lightroom™
- Create emotional and impactful slideshows with music in minutes
- Make websites and online galleries easily and without using Dreamweaver™
- Learn how to fail-proof your image storage inexpensively
The full-day program will consist of a hands-on workshop exploring the Develop and Slideshow modules in-depth. Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops (and power cords) with Lightroom 3 or 4 loaded, along with images to import and process.