At our September 22nd meeting, our Immediate Past President, Keely Deuschle, presented the proposed slate of Board of Directors for 2016 to our Membership, as put together by the Nominating Committee and approved by the current Board of Directors.
In accordance with our Bylaws, we are publishing the proposed slate of Officers and Elected Board members for review by our Members prior to the October 27th meeting, at which time the proposed slate will be voted upon by our Membership. Appointed Board Members are appointed by the President and will not be voted upon at the beginning of the meeting. At the October meeting, we will also accept any nominations from the floor. All nominations made from the floor must carry with them the consent of the persons so nominated.
As we present these Board members, we would also like to take a moment to thank our current Board members who will be stepping down: Kevin Floyd, Ken Moran, and Ramfis Campiz. Each of these individuals have given an incredible amount of time to the Guild and we are very grateful for their service.
- Dan Harris – President
- Michael Joseph – Vice President/Director of Programs (also Chair of Education and Salon)
- Jeff Nelson – Vice President/Director of Membership (also Chair of Charities)
- Melanie Miller – Secretary (also Chair of People’s Choice)
- Carol Charbonneau – Treasurer (also Chair of Door Prizes)
Appointed Board Members (Appointed by President):
- Keely Deuschle – Website and Pro(b)log Editor (also Chair of Social Media)
- Karen Joseph – Communications (also Chair of Sunshine Committee)
Proposed General (Elected) Board Members:
- Pat Lowe – (assisting with Charities, People’s Choice, and Door Prizes)
As our current President, Kevin Floyd, is stepping down from the Board, we will not have an Immediate Past President position; however, two Past Presidents – Keely Deuschle and Michael Joseph – will serve in that capacity, as needed.