Do you want to make more money with your portraits? Learn how to pose and light your clients and increase your income at Rick Ferro’s workshop. Rick is a lead photographer and trainer for Walt Disney World. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from a master photographer!
- Get hands on experience and guidance with posing and lighting couples and individuals
- Bring your camera! Two shooting bays. Pose models, get feedback to refine and shoot
- Experiment with the newest LED products and off camera flash equipment.
- The location is in a large bay behind the Shoppes of St. Johns. Plenty of parking is available.
- Bring your camera, note taking materials and questions for Rick Ferro
- Two restaurants are located in the shopping center for a convenient group lunch
Sign up at the JPPG meeting on June 25th with check or cash, or email firstname.lastname@example.org about mailing a check.