We had a fantastic turnout for our 2011 Spring Salon!
Before we announce the winning images and their makers, a few little interesting tidbits of info to share…
- We had 101 images submitted! Wow!
- Of the 101 prints submitted, 74 of the prints merited!
- 3 People Merited all 6 out of their 6 prints: Congratulations to Susan Michal, Olis Garber, and Keely Deuschle
- 1 Person Merited all 5 out of their 5 prints: Congratulations to Robbie Knapik
- 1 Person Merited all 4 out of their 4 prints: Congratulations to Dan Harris
- 2 of our first time competitors placed: Congratulations to Trace Choulat & Bryan Rapoza
A huge thanks goes out to our judges, Brenda and Steve Estes and Sherri Ebert, and our awesome Salon Committee for yet another great and successful salon!
Congratulations to all who merited and placed!
Best of Show
Frozen Fire by Olis Garber
1st Place Display by Olis Garber
2nd Place Just Plain Sweet by Susan Michal
There was a tie for 3rd place
3rd Place Shy by Susan Michal
3rd Place Happy by Susan Michal
2nd Place Alcohol Abuse Pat Lowe
3rd Place Almost There by Rick Bauer
1st Place Frozen Fire by Olis Garber
2nd Place Ice by Olis Garber
3rd Place Two for the Road by Trace Choulat
2nd Place A Stolen Moment by Susan Michal
3rd Place All That Jazz by Dan Harris
1st Place Hop Around The World by Keely Deuschle
2nd Place EMI STS – 131 by Bryan Rapoza