Mark your calendars! Please plan to join us at our February 28th program as we proudly welcome Dave Cross to Jacksonville! Dave’s program, “The Best of Both Worlds: Using Lightroom and Photoshop Together,” is one that you will not want to miss!
Although Lightroom is a very powerful tool on its own, when you combine it with Photoshop you can access an incredibly creative and productive workflow. In this session Dave Cross will explore different options for moving files between Lightroom and Photoshop to harness the full non-destructive strengths of both programs, and strategies to approach common image problems.
- When to use the Lightroom Spot Removal tool vs the Patch tool in Photoshop
- How to create a two-way Smart editing workflow between Lightroom and Photoshop
- Using Dehaze with the Lightroom Adjustment Brush vs Dehaze with a mask in Photoshop
- How to fix image problems with Merge to HDR – with one image
- Retouching strategies that take full advantage of both programs
- How to make Content-Aware Fill in Photoshop even better
- Using Photoshop and Lightroom’s Identity plates to create borders
- How to retouch Smart Objects
If you’re looking for ways to get the most out of these two formidable programs, this is the session for you.
Social time begins at 6:30pm with announcements and meeting beginning at 7:00pm. Members, don’t forget your 8×10 entry for People’s Choice. The categories are portrait and landscape. You may enter into one or both!
Not a JPPG Member? No Problem! You are welcome to attend and the cost is only $25/event. You may pay in advance (below) or at the door. Come and try out our first meeting of the year for $5 off the event price so you’re first time attendance is only $20!
|$25 Guest Fee
For over 25 years Dave Cross has been helping photographers and creative professionals get the most out of their Adobe software. Since1987, Dave has taught Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to thousands of users around the world. He has a Bachelor of Education, is an Adobe Certified Instructor and is a Certified Technical Trainer. Dave has taught for Adobe, at Photoshop World, the Texas School of Photography, Adobe MAX, Imaging USA and at numerous corporate locations. Dave has written many articles and multiple books, co-hosted Photoshop User TV and has appeared in many DVDs and online courses for Kelby Training, CreativeLive and Photoshop Cafe. In 2009 Dave was inducted into the Photoshop Hall of Fame and now offers online training at online.davecrossworkshops.com, with new content added every week.