Our 2018 Holiday Party and End of Year Awards is almost here!
Who: All JPPG Members and Guest(s)! Non-Members are welcome, too!
Where: LeJardin on Park, 2594 Park Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204
LeJardin on Park is owned by our very own Member, Michael Myatt, who has graciously invited us to use her venue at no cost to our guild. Her venue is located steps from Park & King Street in Riverside, around the corner from the popular King Street restaurant row. If the weather is nice, we will be able to enjoy her lovely outdoor courtyard and gardens. Ample parking is found next to her venue and at the Jacksonville Pediatrics office next door.
When: Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Come for Social Hour from 6pm – 7pm and enjoy an assortment of appetizers.
BYOB – Glassware is provided and you are welcome to bring your preference of beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, to enjoy throughout the evening. Sweet & unsweet tea and ice water will be provided.
At 7pm, we’ll get the rest of the party going and enjoy the delicious food. You won’t want to miss it!
During this event, we will present all of the End of Year Awards, two Abrisch Scholarships for $300 each to Florida Photography Workshops (formerly Florida School), and we’ll have some great door prizes to give away!
Cost: $35 per person / $70 per couple.
Catering by Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
Dinner Includes Your Choice Of:
- TOMATO BASIL SALMON – gluten free – Wood-grilled and topped with tomato, basil vinaigrette
- CHICKEN BRYAN – gluten free – Wood-fire grilled and topped with goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and lemon butter sauce
- CHICKEN PARMESAN – Coated with Mama Mandola’s breadcrumbs, sautéed and topped with pomodoro sauce, romano and mozzarella
- PENNE CARRABBA – Wood-grilled chicken, penne pasta, alfredo sauce, peas & mushrooms
- VEGAN OPTION – Pic Pac Sauce (crushed tomatoes, garlic, basil & olive oil), penne pasta, sautéed broccoli, and light balsamic vinaigrette dressing for your salad.
Dinners include: Salad, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Broccoli, Penne Pomodoro, fresh bread with herb mix and olive oil, and an assortment of delicious desserts.
When you click on the link below to register, you’ll be able to make your dinner selection.
You must RSVP and choose your meal selection by Thursday, December 6th.Please make your dinner selections below. Your cart should load in another browser tab.